How to Fall in Love with Public Speaking
This series is developed for people starting-out with their public speaking. It’s bringing together a variety of materials, tools & techniques.
We are all different and unique in what we have to offer to the world. With the way we communicate we either get the buy-in to our ideas or, on occasions, frowned upon. Learning how to be a confident and courageous in different situations will not only help you in business but increase your overall experience when putting your ideas and vision out there.
Strong communication skills will support you staying on top of your game and to infuse reality into your dreams – NOW. We only have ONE shot on this planet, let’s make it count!
WHAT WILL I TAKE AWAY?
- Strategies and techniques to become a more confident & impactful speaker
- Mindset shift on how to deal with nerves every time you have a stage opportunity
- Tools for maximum speaking impact to build-on
- Stronger connection with yourself and other
- Tonnes of courage & crazy ideas to overcome your self-doubt when speaking
HOW DO I QUALIFY?
- Have an underlying passion to make a difference in the world
- Be 100% committed – homework essential
- Be able to get comfortable with being uncomfortable
‘Annik, your classes were the greatest, except the homework . I really enjoyed the different content, the improvisation tips and techniques and being outside my comfort zone.’ Geoff Davis, CEO at www.storyturbo.com
The Psychology of Public Speaking
HOMEPLAY SESSION. The details for this section will be announced at the end of session one. Attendees all get together to work on this section.